Webinar Windy Dryden
Introduction to Cognitive-Behavioral Coaching
- This webinar is the first from a comprehensive certification program in Cognitive-Behavioral Coaching, based on a series of 11 webinars (see the Program here).
Coaching is applied today in multiple areas of life, from personal development, career development, lifestyle improvement, health, organization performance and there are many approaches to coaching. This webinar will help you better understand what cognitive-behavioral coaching is about, the types and particularities of coaching together with the characteristics and differences from other coaching interventions. Professional standards will also be discussed and the certification program components.
The program and introductory webinar will be presented by
Dr. Windy Dryden,
Professor at the University of London and world-wide known expert in cognitive-behavioral coaching. Windy Dryden, Ph.D., is an international authority in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and cognitive-behavioral coaching (CBC). He is Honorary Vice President of the International Society for Coaching Psychology, was granted honorary membership in the International Association of Cognitive Behavioral Coaching in 2014 and is Emeritus Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmith’s College, University of London,UK. He has worked in the helping professions for more than 40 years and is the author and editor of over 215 books, among which the first book on Rational Emotive Behavioral Coaching: Life coaching – A cognitive behavioral approach, Very Brief Cognitive Behavioral Coaching, The Coaching Alliance, Cognitive Emotive Behavioral Coaching, Dealing with Clients Emotional Problems in Life Coaching, Ten Steps to Positive Living, Assertiveness Step by Step, Overcoming Procrastination and many more. Dr. Dryden has trained therapists and coaches all over the world, in as diverse places as the UK, USA, Greece, Romania, South Africa, Turkey, Israel etc..
The webinar will cover the basic issues of cognitive-behavioral coaching, such as:
- A summary of the coaching definitions, by answering the questions: What exactly coaching means? On what is based? Where does it come from?
- There is a lot of misunderstanding between what coaching and other interventions mean, by answering the questions: What are the characteristics, differences and overlaps between coaching and other helping interventions?
- There are a various names and approaches for coaching based on customer specificities or on the purposes of the process. Thus, you will find out the answers to the following questions: Which are the most representative types of coaching? What are the particularities of each other?
- Like any other activity, coaching is subject to professional standards. Many professional organizations have created their own professional standards in their desire to support the quality of coaching services. Thus, you will find out which are the main professional standards to adhere to.
For full pricing information please visit our training fees page – Training Fees
Please fill the registration form and in a short time you will receive an email with participation details and payment information.
On 06 March 2018 at 16hrs00 GMT (17hrs00 CET; 18hrs00 EET).
Online. You will receive details after registration.