IACBC is accredited by National Authority for Qualification from Romania (ANC) for the training course – Specialist in coaching activity (COR code 242412).
The minimum requirements for those interested are (according to The Occupational Standards):
• Minimum 3 years of work experience or volunteering, based on contract
• Education level : higher education with bachelor’s degree.
IACBC organizes courses of Introduction in coaching.
For those interested in finding out the first information about coaching.
At the end of the course you will learn:
• What is coaching?
• What is the difference between coaching and therapy / counseling ?
• What is cognitive-behavioral coaching ?
• What is the structure of a coaching session ?
• How can I work in this field?