Prices and special offers:
Webinar 1: Introduction to Cognitive-Behavioral Coaching: 35 EUR; IACBC Members will have a discounted rate of 25 EUR
Webinar 2-11: 70 Eur; IACBC Members will have a discounted rate of 50 EUR
Early bird Webinar 2-11 (15 day in advance): 63 Eur (10% Discount) IACBC Members will have a discounted rate of 45 EUR
- For attending at any webinar, you will get one-year IACBC STUDENT membership (does not accumulate).
- After attending the full training, you will get one-year IACBC AFFILIATED membership.
If you register for the full training program you get a Special price for the full series: 700 Eur.
- you get the first webinar of the series for free
- the supervision module
- after its completion you get one year IACBC Affiliate membership
You can pay online with your credit card or through banking transfer (ask for the bank details) case in wich you have to send us the proof of payment.
What you will get?
- Interactive webinar/s with Windy Dryden
- Recording/s of the webinar/s you payed for
- One-Year IACBC STUDENT/Affiliate membership (where applied)
Payment terms and Conditions
The payments are processed via mobilPay. They are an independent gateway partner and their terms and conditions should be consulted.
All Credit Cards will be processed in euro at the time of payment. We are not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
In the unlikely situation that a webinar series is cancelled or postponed, a full refund will be given to you. If only a webinar is cancelled or there are severe technical issues, a pro rata refund of the series price will be given to you.
If you cancel your booking within ten days of the first webinar in a series taking place, you will be given a full refund, deducting 50 eur for admin charges.
We do not give refunds for non-attendance as recordings of the webinars are available.
For any further information please contact us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org